Oct 11, 2008

My Reading List...

Originally Posted at Bibliophile's Retreat by Melissa Meeks


I got this from Deena. If you click on the logo to the left it'll take you to her list.

Now without further ado here's a very small sample of my reading list at the moment. A few of these I have started and am working on as I post this. The others I hope to get to in the next couple of weeks.

FICTION:
The Blessed by Lisa T Bergren
Cyndere's Midnight by Jeffrey Overstreet
Seabird by Sherry Thompson
The Rook by Steven James
Home Another Way by Christa Parrish
A Beautiful Fall by Chris Coppernoll
The Shape of Mercy by Susan Meissner

NON~FICTION:
How to Hear from God by Joyce Meyer
The SOS for PMS by Mary Byers
Chasing Daylight by Erwin Raphael McManus (This study will continue through mid-November)
Pure by Rebecca St James

0 comments:

Post a Comment